Several surveys problems I just cannot solve

Champenois
Champenois
  • Champenois
  • 6 months ago

Maverick, you've helped me with the editor-xtd conflict, thank you,

I've now got a few more things I cannot solve:

1/ I have got through (submitted) a whole survey ok, it starts at page 1, selecting the first question takes the user through another 7 pages and finishes ok after page 8 which is name and email. The second question on page one takes the user through 6 different pages, all questions have used the "copy" feature to copy the questions to their own pages (6) until they skip onto the final original page 8, (name/email).

When the report is viewed of this submitted survey, everything is correct, except the end of the survey repeats the 6 unanswered pages of questions from the flow that happens IF they chose question 2. I've checked the conditional rules and they are correct.

I've looked and read, but can't figure out why it's doing this. Obviously I'm doing something very basically wrong.. but can't find it.

2/ The author email that is sent out after a user survey has a link to the"view reports", clicking that (even if already admin signed in back end) arrives at a 403.

3/ If I open a user survey response, and click the pdf button, I get a new blank page. Clicking the print button works ok, although it has all the extra pages on it too.

4/ You've already told me that a public/guest survey responder's name doesn't appear in their "thank you" email, however it's really important to us to create a relationship with these survey submitters and as they are being asked for their name (as per the "name" question box) could you kindly have a think about a way that this could be achieved.

Thank you, John

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 20 of 25 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai