Bugs in Responses menu

Category: Community Surveys 8 months ago

Thank you for adding the suggestions in the responses menu list.

There are a few things that aren't quite behaving right:

1/ When the menu item for responses is first chosen, the old format list appears.

2. When an individual response is chosen and opened, then closed, the new format list of responses appears, showing the completed indicator and the ability for comments.

3. If I advance to page 2 of the list using the page count at the bottom, and then click back to page 1, still using the featurew at the bottom, my resulting page is no longer the real page 1, it starts with an early entry then results from about halfway through the file.

Trust this explains what's needed.

Thank you, John

J 3.9.2

Php 7.125

Surveys 5.0.8

CjLib package 2.8.5

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Bugs in Responses menu

by » 8 months ago

1/2 - When you open a response, it will be moved to the respective survey reports page. So going back will show the reports page of that survey. Hence you see that listing. This is because the opened page does not know which page it has to redirect to. so it will by default shows the reports page of its survey.

3  - I am sorry but I could not understand this. can you share some screenshots?

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 6 months ago

Thank you for your reply.

I have got limited time and I will try to reply to 3/ as soon as I can.

In the meantime could you tell me (in respect of 1/, 2/), how I go straight to all the responses with the nice screen showing completed ones, etc, for any **one particular survey**, instead of navigating the first screen that comes up after choosing "responses". No doubt you have a menu entry for responses of a particular survey, but I cannot find it.

Thank you, John

by » 6 months ago

Just add the below to the end of your surveys menu item.

?view=report&layout=responses&id=YOURSURVEYID

Or you can create a custom url menu item with below url

index.php?option=com_communitysurveys&view=report&layout=responses&id=YOURSURVEYID

If you are accessing it in the backend, you need to change view=report to view=reports

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.