Reports Module

Category: Community Surveys 8 months ago

Hello - 

I'm trying to get a menu item to just display the response results from a survey. The single survey menu option doesn't display the results directly but require selecting it off the account, then My Surveys, and then Reports. I'd like it to display the way the Consolidated Reports module does but I don't know of a way to display a module from a menu item.

Thanks for your help.  

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Reports Module

by » 8 months ago

There is no module available to display single results. The Single Survey can only display survey form for taking survey. Further the access is controlled via permissions. Make sure you have given respond/view results permissions to public users otherwise it will ask for logic. Furthermore, survey reports can only accessible to survey owner and admins.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 8 months ago

maverick wrote:There is no module available to display single results. The Single Survey can only display survey form for taking survey. Further the access is controlled via permissions. Make sure you have given respond/view results permissions to public users otherwise it will ask for logic. Furthermore, survey reports can only accessible to survey owner and admins.

The "Community Survey Consolidated Reports" module displays the results of a single survey so you may be misunderstanding what I'm describing. I have no problem getting the module to display survey results correctly but what I am wanting is to be able to display a consolidated survey report from a menu item ( I understand how the permissions work).

Modules can't be linked directly to a menu item so I'm asking if there is any way to just display survey results by themselves on a page that is selectable from a menu.

The "Single Survey" menu item says "Shows the survey response form of a selected survey" so from what you're teling me it should say  "Displays survey form for taking a survey"

by » 8 months ago

A simple and easy way is to display the consolidated report module inside and article and you can create Single Article menu item to display it.

https://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.