export data

Category: Community Surveys 9 months ago

Hello,

1. export the survey data in csv format, export me 20 records of the total of the records that I have in the survey. What should I do to export all the data?

imagen 1

Thank you

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: export data

by » 9 months ago

This is a bug, will fix it in next release.

Line 595 of administrator/components/com_communitysurveys/models/reports.php

$model->setState('filter.junk', false);

Add below code after the above code

$model->setState('list.limit', 0);

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

Thank you said by: GEUZE

by » 9 months ago

I can not find the line that mentions, with setState I have 13 lines that can be seen in the following image.

imagen4

with filter.junk I find the following line of code

imagen5

the file does not reach line 595

Annex file for your knowledge.

Thank you

by » 9 months ago

My bad. It is reports.php and not responses.php. Corrected in my post above.

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

Thank you said by: johvel01

by » 8 months ago

Hello, 

I tried your solution, but it has no effect. I can not find your sequence in the file reports.php line 595 but lines 319 and 1245. Can you help me?

Bests regards

by » 8 months ago

GEUZE wrote:

Hello, 

I tried your solution, but it has no effect. I can not find your sequence in the file reports.php line 595 but lines 319 and 1245. Can you help me?

Bests regards

What is your Community Surveys version? Are you checking the reports.php in your admin component models folder?

by » 8 months ago

Hello

Is there a way to access the MySql script of this query?

Thank you

by » 8 months ago

It's not a single query that gives entire output.

by » 8 months ago

I have a survey with more than 1600 applications, when trying to export the answers the following comes out after approximately two minutes:

error Exportar

I think it's because of the manaño of the file right now. did not present a problem before

What can I do to solve it?

Thank you

by » 8 months ago

The problem could be because of too many rows that cannot be processed by your server. You need to increase your RAM and PHP max execution time parameter.

Use the following SQL. This query cannot give exact result like all questions/answers of a single response in single line, but gives reasonably good results. i.e. each answer given by the user in separate row. response_id column can be used to group all those answers in your stats.

select
    	res.id, res.state, case when res.completed > res.created then 'Finalized' else 'Pending' end as completion_status,
    	res.created_by, res.created, res.completed, res.ip_address, u.name, u.username, u.email, c.country_name, uc.city, uc.browser_name, uc.os,
    	t.response_id, t.question, t.answer_value, t.column_value, t.free_text, t.answer_id, t.column_id
    from
    	jos_survey_responses as res
    left join
    	jos_users as u on res.created_by = u.id
    left join 
    	jos_survey_tracking as uc on uc.post_id = res.id and uc.post_type = 1
    left join
    	jos_corejoomla_countries as c on c.country_code = uc.country and c.language = '*'
    left join
    	(	
    	select 
    		q.title as question, r.response_id, a.answer_label as answer_value, b.answer_label as column_value, r.free_text as free_text, r.answer_id as answer_id, r.column_id as column_id
    	from
    	  jos_survey_response_details r
    	left join 
    		jos_survey_questions AS q ON r.question_id = q.id
    	left join
    		jos_survey_answers AS a ON r.answer_id = a.id
    	left join 
    		jos_survey_answers AS b ON r.column_id = b.id
    	where
    		r.question_id IN (select id from jos_survey_questions where survey_id = SURVEY_ID order by page_number asc, sort_order asc)
    	) as t on res.id = t.response_id
    where
    	res.survey_id = SURVEY_ID;

Thank you said by: johvel01

by » 8 months ago

Hello, my version : 5.0.2

Best regards

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.