Hi Maverick,

I need some help with the styling of Grid Radio Questions in CS 5.3.0.

How can I show Yes/No next to eachother, in stead of op top of eachother?

See attached screenshot.

I'm using Joomla 3.9.12, template Protostar, other templates shows the same style, but that's not what I want.

Thanks in advance, Burt

17225_1_community-surveys.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Need help with styling CS 5.3.0

by » 4 weeks ago

I seem to have lost all styling for the survey. Have reverted back to version 4.6.4, now all looks good again. I will try to update again, and see what happens then.

Regards, Burt

by » 4 weeks ago

What is the version of CjLib component you are using?

What is the default layout option chosen? for protostar it should be bootstrap2.

Did you try clearing browser and server cache?

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 4 weeks ago

>> What is the version of CjLib component you are using?

I am using CjLib version 2.9.6, the most recent.

>> What is the default layout option chosen? for protostar it should be bootstrap2.

I am using Protostar, shipped with Joomla and a YooTheme template. Both don't work well with CS 5.3.0.
    Not sure how or where to check for bootstrap2, so I assume this is set as it supposed to be. With CS 4.6.4 both templates works good with CS, no issues at all.

>> Did you try clearing browser and server cache?

Yes, cleared the browser cache and cleared all Joomla caches. Still the same CSS issues.

by » 4 weeks ago

Crossline wrote:

>> What is the version of CjLib component you are using?

I am using CjLib version 2.9.6, the most recent.

>> What is the default layout option chosen? for protostar it should be bootstrap2.

I am using Protostar, shipped with Joomla and a YooTheme template. Both don't work well with CS 5.3.0.
    Not sure how or where to check for bootstrap2, so I assume this is set as it supposed to be. With CS 4.6.4 both templates works good with CS, no issues at all.

>> Did you try clearing browser and server cache?

Yes, cleared the browser cache and cleared all Joomla caches. Still the same CSS issues.

If you still has v5.3.0 somewhere, can you send me the details using contact us form so that I can check the issue?

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 4 weeks ago

Your website is using bootstrap2 however you have enabled default layout option to bootstrap3. Please go to component settings and change the default layout option under integration tab.

by » 4 weeks ago

Hi Maverick,

Thanks for your swift reply.

I have set the option to Bootstrap 2 in the component settings for Community Surveys, now the survey looks good!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards, Burt

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.