View all responses in Consolidated Report

tastyracer
tastyracer
  • tastyracer
  • 4 months ago

Hi,

I'm hoping to use Community Surveys Pro to collect post-training feedback. I need to share the Consolidated Report with users who have not taken survey (group managers etc). A number of my questions are Text fields, and the report will only show a few before the 'Show All Responses' is needed to see the rest.

So far I can't find a way to share the hidden responses. As an Administrator or Survey Author I can see them ok, they are revealed in a pop-up. But how do I share with non-admin? If I use the PDF download, the report still shows the same restricted view and of course the Show All Responses icon is inactive. If I use the Consolidated Report Module, the modal view of all responses does not load. I'd prefer to just be able to share a link to the survey report without having to set up a dedicated module each time, or download a pdf that contains all responses.

Hope you can help,

Steve

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 8 of 8 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai