Images not showing

Category: Community Surveys 2 weeks ago

Problem 1

We are looking to set up a question where there is a picture  of a product with a question "have you used this product" with a simple yes or no choice underneath.

We upload an image to the description box under the content tab and the image will not show on the survey (though shows in the content box)

I have added a small amount of text above the image, that shows but the image does not

Problem 2

Tiny MCE Editor is not showing the image upload button. If I change it to JCE Editor in the Joomla configuration and then Change it to JCE in Community Surveys options page, it defaults to Tiny MCE so I cannot change it to JCE. 

Can you help please

Thank you

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Images not showing

by » 2 weeks ago

1. Please make sure your editor is not adding relative URLs in the content. For example, images/test.png is relative to whatever the URL is loaded in but not the location of the directory it is actually present. URL something like /images/test.png is relative to the root directory which may point to the correct directory. JCE editor has an option in the profiles to chose the absolute URLs and relative URLs. You can edit the source of your content and manually edit the HTML content in the editor to have the right location.

2. Can you please send me your website and admin user details so that I can check the issue? You may also try to refresh the page and see if the issue is persisted.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS ToolsCjFit | CjBlog

by » 2 weeks ago

Thank you, sent by PM!

Thank you said by: situsidnpokerr

by » 2 weeks ago

You have selected the default tinymce as the editor in the Community Surveys options (Components -> Community Surveys -> Options -> Integration -> Default Editor). I changed it to JCE and it is shown now. 

But one strange thing happened is the same URL that you have in your test survey is working fine on front-end. Please check if you need to change that or keep it as is. 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS ToolsCjFit | CjBlog

Thank you said by: situsidnpokerr, juno45

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.