Error loading module You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Array OR mm.menuid <= 0) ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering' at line 5

Installed version

Installed Version: 5.5.9
Changelog  Changelog
Latest Version: 5.5.9
Latest Version Released On: 2021-01-26
CjLib Version 3.0.11

I also notice the following error in the develop tools

Please help this is very urgent as user have urgent event pending

Thank you in advance

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Error Creating New and Editing Current Survey

by » 6 months ago

Can you please send me your website and admin user details to check the issue? Please send details using support page.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

by » 6 months ago

Sorry the account is tie to a 2FA and also due to company policy i am not able to share the account with you. Can you provide some insight so that i can help to check or any other way. I just renew my subscription and i really need to resolve this my user are jumping at me.

Many thanks

by » 6 months ago

Not sure if this help ;

A PHP Exception occurred on your site. Here you can find the stack trace:

Exception Type: InvalidArgumentException

File: ..\www\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php

Line: 291

Message: Invalid controller: name='question', format='json' 

..www\components\com_content\content.php(42): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController::getInstance('Content')

..www\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('C:\\laragon\\www\\...')

..www\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('C:\\laragon\\www/...')

..www\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_content')

..www\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()

..www\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()

..www\index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()

by » 6 months ago

Also this below i get from debug mode

SELECT m.id, m.title, m.module, m.position, m.content, m.showtitle, m.params, mm.menuid

FROM dutzy_modules AS m
      LEFT JOIN dutzy_modules_menu AS mm
      ON mm.moduleid = m.id
      LEFT JOIN dutzy_extensions AS e
      ON e.element = m.module
      AND e.client_id = m.client_id
      WHERE m.published = 1
      AND e.enabled = 1
      AND (m.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_up <= '2021-02-02 12:38:34')
      AND (m.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR m.publish_down >= '2021-02-02 12:38:34')
      AND m.access IN (1,1,2,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,44,45,47,48,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,64,65,66,67,70,71,73,74,75,76,77,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,88,89,90,91,92,94,95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,118,119,121)
      AND m.client_id = 0
      AND (mm.menuid = Array OR mm.menuid <= 0)
      ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering
    Error
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Array OR mm.menuid <= 0) ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering' at line 5

by » 6 months ago

The problem is the code "'Array OR mm.menuid <= 0) ORDER BY m.position, m.ordering'" does not belong to Community Surveys. Some other plugin/module is causing this issue. I cannot tell you because I never know what is installed on your site. From your logs, I can only see the files related to Joomla content component. So I guess there is some issue with the content plugins. What all have you installed before this?

Can you send me full log to support at corejoomla dot com?

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

by » 6 months ago

I had uninstall the recent installation but i am still getting the error 

This is the current state , 

• User can still respond to current survey
    • Backend can still edit and add question and create new survey

Only front end cannot create new survey and edit question

How do i export the full log ?

I am using Admintools so whenever these is an error it will send me an email with the error which i had send to you.

In my site i have very few installation ; below is what i use

• Fabrik
    • Jce Editor
    • Jch Optimise Pro
    • Vertical Menu
    • PDF Embed Techjoomla
    • Community Survey

What puzzle me is and i am also thankful it did not affect the rest of the application

Could any of the organisation security setting cause this problem , i dont know i am just guess ?

Please help , if cant resolve this my boss will ask look for a new survey system and i am reluctant as this had been good i had been using it for the past 2 years

by » 6 months ago

Can you please clarify below?

1. When do the error happen, immediately after opening the edit form or while saving the questions?

2. Open chrome developer console and see what is the output of the ajax call sent for saving question (in network tab)

3. Disable the content plugins that you may have any one by one and check if they are interfering.

4. Is your site SEF enabled?

5. In your debug console, you have posted the working query. Do you see any query that is failing? Can you send me all queries logged in debug console? to support at corejoomla dot com?

by » 6 months ago

Thank you , i will send all the answer to the support

by » 6 months ago

Please see , i had install a brand new joomla and just install the survey component and i am still getting the error 

Please help 

by » 6 months ago

As discussed, I created a bug report on Joomla repo https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/32365 

As a workaround, please create a menu item for form page and use it to access the form.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.