How to configure article suggestions?

wolfsauge
wolfsauge
  • wolfsauge
  • 9 months ago

Hi,

I just installed "article suggestions" and it seems to work alright ... but ... it shows a larger number of articles than I set in the backend (5) and it does not fit the template, the font size is far too big and crashes the layout. My first question is: how can I reduce the number of suggested articles to 5 and how can I make the fontsize match the ones of the other modules.

I would love to have the module only on pages with articles. Many categories have sub-categories and it makes no sense to suggest related articles there - there are no articles so there cannot be any related articles. Unfortunately the backend gives me only the opportunity to choose the main categories, not the sub-categories. Is there a way to do it anyway?

One more thing, the module shows only "article" in the front end instead of "related articles" which I set in the backend. How can I change that?

Thanks for reading this and if you have any suggestion about modifying the configuration of "article suggestion" that would make me really happy! Thanks in advance!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai