Here are some problems I have with extension community crosswords:

1) To Publish/unpublish crosswords has no effect in backend - they are always published.

2) Is it possible to preview the crosswords before publish them to see if keywords are well connected or not?

3) The "Solve Question"-button does not make sense. It solves the keyword directly, no matter what you typed in.

Thanks in advance
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Some problems with Crosswords

by » 6 years ago

1. I couldn't reproduce it, are you using latest version?

2. Presently no such feature available. However you can view and unpublish the crossword immediately if you find it is not per requirements.

3. It made for a purpose. Most of the time crosswords are used by casual surfers and they don't want spend hours long for solving a keyword. In such cases it is useful. If you do not want it, just edit the template file and remove it.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

• Re: Some problems with Crosswords

by » 6 years ago

1. and 2.)
    Yes, I am using newest version.
    Yes, to create a crossword and unpublish it was the plan to check the crosswords earlier than users.

Ok.
    I decided to remove the buttons "solve question" and "solve crossword", because "check result" is able to solve the crossword too. I try to find the passage in template-code myself.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.