How can this be done?

ptruble
ptruble
  • ptruble
  • 11 months ago
I am currently using GPS tools as a track database, and I integrate the tracks into listings I or user creates in JReviews. This is fine for now, but ulitmately I would like to add a field in JReviews that allows the user to select a track to insert into JReviews, to make the process more intuitive. JReviews gives me the ability to enter code into a field, so it would be fairly easy, I assume, to have the "My Tracks" info to display when entering a new listing based on my user credentials. In this way, I am only pulling from the users own GPS tracks uploaded into GPS Tools. If none exists, then JReviews already provides a geomap feature to allow a single point on its own map.

FYI, I am already able to import that track info manually using the plugin code. I am looking to allow users to pull tracks from their own uploaded tracks when creating a listing, specifically in JReviews.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai