Hello,

Your module is something I have been waiting for.

Here are some suggestions that I would like to see, if it is possible ?

1. To have one upload category for registered user, so they wont be able to upload anywhere else
  2. Being able to look at the roadbook before other user can see it, and placing it on the right place
  3. Being able to upload a file, because there are some other format like „TomTom ITN “ and the .TRB from tripy.
  4. Being able to upload picture from the roadbook 
  5. Being able to put a comment.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: A few new stuff

by » 5 years ago

1. To have one upload category for registered user, so they wont be able to upload anywhere else

A. This is not a possible option in performance point of view. Imagine 100k users with 100k categories. If you have very few users, you can create multiple user groups, assign them to different groups and give permissions to those user groups.

2. Being able to look at the roadbook before other user can see it, and placing it on the right place

A. You can select published status to unpublished. When you want you can publish it.

3. Being able to upload a file, because there are some other format like „TomTom ITN “ and the .TRB from tripy.

A. As of now gpx, kml are only options. Other file formats may be considered in future based on popularity.

4. Being able to upload picture from the roadbook

A. Images are part of the gpx file which you will upload. However there is a plan to add custom images at waypoints. This feature will be available soon.

5. Being able to put a comment.

Already present, use any of the supported comment system. Make sure you have v4.0.0.RC1 or later.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.