Information about track showing on screen

asmeets
asmeets
  • asmeets
  • 11 months ago
I would like to add information while submitting a track. Think about additional information about the track, nice places to see, pictures etc. All this is possible and I can even use the wysiwyg editor. So far so good. While using the gpx tracks module and clicking on one of the tracks, it tries to show me all information in a very limited amount of space. please see the attachment for more details.

Alternative is to use the 'read more' button functionality from the wysiwyg editor. This however does not work.

Another option is to give the additional information in an article and link to that in the track text.. But then you might want to include the track again which works fine. This however leads to double information. And that I do not want. Only using articles is no option as well since I am loosing the gpstools functionality.

Is there a solution or does anyone have an alternative for me. Any user experience would be welcome.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai