Error when trying to move category to a sub-catego

steve30000
steve30000
  • steve30000
  • 10 months ago
I created a top level category. I then decided to put it as a subcategory of another top level category. After I edited the category and changed the parent category, when I went to save it, I received the following error message and the change was not saved:

Error displaying the error page: Table 'a' was not locked with LOCK TABLES SQL=SELECT a.*, SUM(b.home) AS home,b.language,l.image,l.sef,l.title_native FROM inp_menu_types AS a LEFT JOIN inp_menu AS b ON b.menutype = a.menutype AND b.home != 0 LEFT JOIN inp_languages AS l ON l.lang_code = language WHERE (b.client_id = 0 OR b.client_id IS NULL) GROUP BY a.id, a.menutype, a.description, a.title, b.menutype,b.language,l.image,l.sef,l.title_native: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`my_test`.`inp_gpstools_categories`.`nleft` * -(1))' SQL=UPDATE inp_gpstools_categories SET nleft = nleft * -1, nright = nright * -1 WHERE nleft >= 4 AND nright <= 5

I was able to get around this by simply deleting the category that I wanted to move. Then I re-created the category and set the new parent category during the category creation process and it worked fine but I wanted you to know about the problem with moving the category.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai