Just my luck buy another product that does not work

nigelregan@live.co.uk
nigelregan@live.co.uk
  • nigelregan@live.co.uk
  • 9 months ago

Hi.

Some what worried that I have been cond out of a few quid because I cannot get this to work everything seems to work apart from the google map. I have made a api key with every type of url address it could be but i get the same message everytime......

This page was unable to display a Google Maps element. The provided Google API key is invalid or this site is not authorized to use it. Error Code: InvalidKeyOrUnauthorizedURLMapError

then I read that the key is not even required any more because google has change it peramitors. then I look for support and see nothing has been updated in years on the site so I geuss you have my money and ran.....

what a shame it looked fantastic and just what I needed..

Nigel...

p.s. if there is anyone that is still looking after this site please contact me really could do with some help, but i am not holding my breath...

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai