editor - only available for administrator

justinsmith
justinsmith
  • justinsmith
  • 12 months ago
Hi, I have a question about the availability of the WYSIWGY editor (i.e. TinyMCE) when submitting a GPS track in GPS tools. I have noticed that the editor is only available for the 'administration' and not a 'registered' user when submitting tracks. I have checked the permissions and have made sure that the editor plugin can be accessed by registered users, and have also checked the permission under GPS Tools that 'WYSIWYG Editor Access' is set to 'Allowed' for registered users. (screen shot attached).

I also notice that the reverse is true. I can't actually turn off the WYSIWYG editor for administrator..... therefore i'm wondering if this value is not being set correctly for GPS tools, and what the solution may be?

Ideally I would like registered users of the site (as well as administrators) to be able to use the WYSIWYG editor when submitting tracks, so that links to photos etc can be included in the track description!

Thanks,
Justin

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 8 of 8 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai